Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Glitter Shoes Project



Supplies:

Shoes
Glitter (the finer the better and I used 3 shades of purple to give it more detail)
Mod Podge
Bowl (that you don't mind throwing away, paper bower or cup)
1 inch craft brush (you know the kind with a sponge end and wooded handle)
Newspaper


Directions:

Lay newspaper over your work area.

Pour approximately 1/3 cup mod podge into bowl and add glitter and I'm talking a good bit of glitter because this takes about 5 coats.

Stir the glitter with your brush and get to painting! Allow each layer to semi-dry before reapplying. This is a great project to do while you're watching a movie. Every 15 minutes apply another coat.

Allow shoes to dry over night before wearing.




  I bought these for $2!

 

And I believe I took them from drab to fab!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment